e10: Dr. Hector Grajeda recommends Nadvigators “Make every effort to be educated about, and find channels of integration in order to take full advantage of your new country.”
Part 2 – Dr. Hector Grajeda he shares his nadvigating journey with host Bassey Simon.
Dr. Hector Grajeda was frustrated with the inability to obtain medical residency in a mainland American hospital after graduating from medical school in Mexico. His opportunity came from a Puerto Rico Hospital that he’s never heard about.
This Episode Summary
Listen or Subscribe to The Nadvigators Podcast on
Resources Mentioned in Episode 10:
- Residency Requirements for International Medical Graduates (IMG) – This resources gives IMGs a detailed step by step instruction on what to do to obtain medical residency in the United States. Includes list of Medical Schools Accepted to American Medical Examination Baord. If you graduated from medical school in your country, and want to practice in practice in the USA. Start with this resource.
Major Take-Away from Episode 10:
- Life can change in a moment. Work can change in a moment. Be a better person every day.
- Find out what you want to do. Find out what you need to do to get it. Then, do it.
- Not knowing has a cost. so be educated about your new community.
- God is number 1. You must give God His place in your life. Teach that to your children.
- When it’s time to work, you must work hard and be honest.
- One reliable place to get great information is on the resources section of nadcast.com/resources
Basim Digital Lab: Are you struggling with getting cold traffic to your website or landing page? What do you do with the 96% of your website visitors that do not contact you? Then do not stress about this, let the folks from Basim Digital handle these challenges for you. Basim Digital Lab specializes in using data to optimize your cold traffic campaign and retargeting every visitor that landed on your site for 90 days using a proven 10X retargeting strategy. Visit Nadcast.com/basim to start your one month trial today with a great 95% off coupon.
How to Connect with Dr. Hector Grajeda
- Website: Cooks Children Medical Center
- Facebook: @hector.grajeda.7
- LinkedIn: /in/hector-grajeda-b8a60321/