Episode 003 – Final Podcast introduction Monologue – Part 2 of the 5 Broad Vision of the Resources section of the Podcast Platform by Host Bassey Simon
Hi there, NADvigators Nation! Welcome to The Nadvigators Podcast.
Nadcast goal is to create a legacy for generations yet unborn. Some stories will make you laugh, some will make you cry, and some will inspire and motivate you. Ultimately, Nadcast will present Many Stories but with One goal – helping you navigate the American dream along the way to living the American dream, whatever, that dream means to you.
In this episode, I cover another aspect of this platform, the resources section.
The resources section will serve as a complement to all the amazing and diverse stories that we will hear.
What’s your Nadvigating story?
Listen or Subscribe to The Nadvigators Podcast on
Purpose of the Resources Section of The Navigators Podcast on the Nadvigator Platform.
I have five broad vision for the resources section. Four was discussed in episode 002. In this episode, I discuss the important role Experts will play on this program.
- Accent Reduction Experts will be featured to guide the Nadvigators in their journey
- Education Experts from colleges, employment specialists and credential agencies will be featured
- experts will be featured on how to do simple things that may be a challenge to most, although seemed simple.
- one segment during the interviews, where guest will tell us some of the comical moments of their journeys, or share some of the most outrageous and funny advice or pieces of information they received from their hosts family when they first arrived. Or some of the most annoying question that you were being asked by Americans.
Resources Mentioned from Episode 003:
Accent Reduction training
Major Key Points from Episode:
- Don’t be frustrated if you have tried to eliminate your accent.
- Everybody has an accent including Americans. Learn to speak to be understood not to speak like Americans.
- Take time to research and learn from what others have done with educational credentials outside the USA. Start with asking questions. Do not believe everything people are telling you until you do your homework.
- make effort to understand the social culture of Americans and your life will be made easier
- One reliable place to get great information is on the resources section of nadcast.com
Basim Digital Lab: Are you struggling with getting cold traffic to your website or landing page? What do you do with the 96% of your website visitors that do not contact you? Then do not stress about this, let the folks from Basim Digital handle these challenges for you. Basim Digital Lab specializes in using data to optimize your cold traffic campaign and retargeting every visitor that landed on your site for 90 days using proven 10X retargeting strategy. Visit Nadcast.com/basim to start your one month trial today with a great 95% off coupon only available to NADCast audience.
Part 2 – Introduction of the Resources Section Show Notes
- The Nadvigators podcast – Nadvigating the American Dream with Bassey Simon is now approved on all the major podcast listening platforms. Yay!
- We are now live on Stitcher, iTunes, Google Play Music, Soundcloud, TuneIn, and Spotify.
- The resources section will serve as a complement to all the amazing and diverse stories that we will hear.
- I recently interviewed a guest, and I too come to the realization that the challenges of new immigrants seem to be universal, regardless of where you came from. This was an enlightening opportunity for me because, before that interview, I use to think that perhaps, the issues I had to deal with was because I look a certain way, speak a certain way or came from a certain area of the globe.
- An employer will find the information that we will be curating from the Nadvigators very useful and insightful as they plan and conduct their cultural sensitivity training for their employees.
Remember, in many countries outside the united states, men use “Trousers” not “Pants”.
- We will have one segment during the interviews, where guest will tell us some of the comical moments of their journeys, or share some of the most outrageous and funny advice or pieces of information they received from their hosts family when they first arrived. Or some of the most annoying question that you were being asked by Americans.